The Best Back to Schools Memes
Going back to school means new books, new classes, new friends and new memes. This year feels like you’ll either be distance-learning forever or throwing yourselves into a hot mess with schools reopening. Whatever your situation is, these memes will help you cope.
Going back to school this year feels a bit different.
Some schools are reopening with stocks of hand sanitizer, face masks and prayers. Clear your throat in class, and everyone's going to be staring at you.
Other schools are staying online, and students continue to feel like they’re spending their college years alone in their bedrooms. Just when you want to gain some independence, COVID-19 is not letting it happen.
Whatever you’re feeling, from excitement to dread, there are memes to help you process the experience. Adding laughter to pain might make it a little more bearable.
14 Memes to Kick off the School Year1. At the end of school last spring, you could roll out of bed and open zoom in a matter of a few minutes. If you’re back to school in person, you’re going to need some time to adjust.
2. But the good thing is, you’ll actually get to see people instead of staring at your bedroom walls.
3. Catching up with friends might feel a bit like catching up on ancient history.
4. And you might come up with new ways of keeping friendship at a distance.
5. But even if you’re happy to see friends, your teachers are not having it one bit.
6. Not all schools are going to open, because the world is kind of a mess right now. If that’s the case, class will feel like this.
7. That doesn’t keep people from suffering from coron-anxiety though.
8. And getting everyone on the same page can be tough. Because technology.
9. And that technology sounds cool in theory, but then it hits you. You realize you’ll have to get used to this for a while.
10. But even worse is the realization of how much this sucks for your finances.
10. Other than that, school kind of feels the same...
11. Because seniors
12. And mental health struggles
13. And responsibilities
14. And tears.
We know how you feel and we're here to help you get through this. Our Cure Corona Bundle is a good place to start.
Article written by Erica Eller